Monday, November 30, 2015

Extension Needed!


I know it is Monday and I know that means it is blog day, however, I am asking for an extension this week until tomorrow. I have some thoughts that I would like to put down on paper and have just not had time yet today to do so.  I will say that we had a long, but again, easy day of travel from Kuusamo to Lillehammer.  I had plenty of time to write, but unfortunately, car rides are a recipe for car sickness if I try and read or write, so those hours were out, and the plane rides were bumpier than usual today too.  So, not to make excuses, but I am going to need a day extension, but I promise it will be worth the wait, as I will have time to get some pictures together too.  Until then....be well.

Oh, and wish happy Birthday to Andy Newell today too, if you happen to have a sec.

Cheers!