Tuesday, July 1, 2014

HOOD!!!

I have a long post stored up, but I did not get around to posting it yesterday, so just wanted to give a 30 second synopsis of my next couple of days so I can update you properly mid week.  I jumped on a plane to Portland, Oregon yesterday to meet my brother and his girlfriend, Brenna to climb Mt. Hood! We are about to head out to hike to the base of the glacier today and camp for 1/2 a night tonight before getting up at midnight or so to start the trek.  I have never done anything like this before so I am pretty excited, though a bit nervous as I am pretty scared of heights.  Ill be back in touch on Wednesday and post a longer post.  I have lots I want to share from the past week in Park City, and I have a feeling that the next 36 hours might pick up a story or two as well!


 Brenna and Andy.  We made seared tuna tacos with mango, avocado, black bean and corn salsa on homemade tortillas! It was so good!  Brenna just completed her 2nd year of residency in the Pediatric program here in Portland!

Me and Andy.

TO MT. HOOD AND BEYOND!!

No comments: